BECOME A MEMBER OF THE BAYTON TEAM
Bayton is committed to attracting, retaining, and growing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
A career with Bayton provides our employees with opportunities not normally expected in the cleaning industry. We have a mentoring and succession program in place which develops talent. Advancing the careers of our people is of mutual benefit, and ensures our team are following the career path they desire, whilst at the same time, ensuring a safe environment free from discrimination.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. Each and every person employed with us is a valued contributor to the team.
Our EEO policy is designed to achieve the following outcomes:
- A diverse and skilled workforce.
- A culture displaying fair workplace practices and behaviours.
- An environment where all employees feel valued and respected.
- A workplace that fosters and grows talent within.
- A workplace that provides employees the right to pursue a career path of their choice.
- All workplaces are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
If you have passion for quality, an eye for detail and the motivation to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
Email your resume to [email protected]